Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The apple doesn't fall far...


Image Courtesy of http://joshuaretterer.com

Ask, and ye shall receive. If you ask to be treated like a child, by acting like one, ye shall receive. The other day, I received the following e-mail from a co-worker, whom shall remain nameless. However, I do feel it is important to tell you that this same co-worker also attaches all of her hard copies together with florescent paper clips:


Place as little faith and trust, and pay as little attention to all colored-paper-clip-using, email-stationary-background-using morons as you do your own children on this day, or see all your frustrations come to fruition. Here's an example of the best way to do this, in my reply to the above e-mail:

fromA Realistist
toinsanecoworker@anywherecorporate.us
dateFri, Jul 17, 2009 at 1:47 PM
subjectyour new stationary...
mailed-byrealistism.blogspot.com

Dear <name removed>,

I just love your new stationary. Wanna come over and clean my dishes/car? I figured you might. After all, what are kids for if not for the completion of household chores; sparing me the expense of an illegal immigrant housekeeper?

See you tonight,


Herbie Sukaluski

No comments:

Post a Comment